Calvary United Methodist Church offers scholarships to students pursuing higher education. Full-time student applicants must demonstrate a need for some financial assistance and desire to engage in Christian service during their enrollment and after graduation.
Only students who are actively involved in church activities with a cumulative grade point average of 2.7 will be considered.
- Scholarship from Calvary UMC shall be for a four-year college degree programs, Associate’s Degree, certification or licensing through a technical school or graduate degree programs.
- Applicants shall be 26 years of age or less at the time of the deadline for the scholarship application.
- Applicants should have some participation and connection to Calvary United Methodist Church.
- The Scholarship Committee will not be awarding scholarship when application are incomplete or a recent transcript is missing. The committee will make an effort to let applicants know what items have been received in a timely basis.
- The Committee asks that the applicant provide a letter of reference from a member of Calvary United Methodist Church that is not a relative. This letter may reference the applicant’s faith commitment and participation in the life of the congregation.
All applications must have a recent transcript of grades to go with this application in order to be considered for a scholarship. The transcript needs to be received by the deadline.
Application forms and transcripts must be submitted by June 5, 2018